In this episode, you will discover:
- What makes high blood pressure so deadly and concerning.
- If there is truly a connection between stress and high blood pressure.
- What is a normal blood pressure.
- How you put yourself at risk of developing a high blood pressure.
- What you can do to maintain a normal blood pressure and a balanced lifestyle.
- What the new guidelines for diagnosing high blood pressure are.
- What common over-the-counter medications can cause high blood pressure.
- Healthy tips for better management of high blood pressure from our Guest Speaker – Dr. Jesu Krupa, a distinguished cardiology & hypertension consultant.
- Final thoughts on what it really takes to live a life free of hypertension.