– What is HIV
– Different types of HIV and where they are prevalent
– What are the symptoms of each stage of HIV
– What are the causes and risk factors of HIV
– If HIV can be transmitted through saliva and sweat
– When to test for HIV
– How often you should test
– HIV myths and misconceptions
– Pre-exposure prevention of HIV
– Post exposure management of HIV
– HIV in a pregnant woman
– Trending health news worldwide
– And many more…
Soils from one of the most unlikely source – the dessert, harbour microorganisms with the potential to treat HIV and tackle the world’s antibiotic crises, research from Newcastle University, UK, has revealed. It has been Published in the academic journal Extremophiles.
Analysis of soils from the Cerro Chajnantor mountain landscape of Chile within the Atacama Desert, one of only two coastal deserts in the world, has revealed a treasure trove of bacteria with the potential to fight disease.