– What is HIV
– Different types of HIV and where they are prevalent
– What are the symptoms of each stage of HIV
– What are the causes and risk factors of HIV
– If HIV can be transmitted through saliva and sweat
– When to test for HIV
– How often you should test
– HIV myths and misconceptions
– Pre-exposure prevention of HIV
– Post exposure management of HIV
– HIV in a pregnant woman
– Trending health news worldwide
– And many more…
There comes a time in life when you wonder if you can overcome a certain negative feeling drowning you as a result of an incident or accident. A popular phrase that best describes the feeling is ‘rock bottom’.
As the name suggests, you’re deep in a hole, engulfed in a cage of negative feelings, and you are devoid of ideas on how to escape the predicament.
Depression is real and a lot more common globally than Malaria. How do you escape from depression? How do you prevent it? How do you properly manage one?
USA – 1-800-784-2433, 800-826-3632
UK – 0845 790 9090
Nigeria – +2348062106493, +2348092106493
India – 022 2754 6669
New Zealand – 0800 111 757
Australia – 13 11 14
Northern Ireland – 0808 808 8000
For some countries not listed above, find the helpline HERE